![]() |
| Image of Beyonce |
1. Went to Atlantic City and enjoyed an epic pool party. There may have been Jersey Shore filming.
2. Re-watched the best performance Beyonce has ever done. Ever.
3. Met some really awesome kiwi girls becoming professional dancers here in New York.
4. Tried to go out in the West Village on a Saturday night. Impossible.
5. Forgot the pin to my online banking. Rahhh.
6. Got offered two personal assistant jobs. Woop woop.
7. Learnt more than I'd like to know about the illuminati.
8. Caught the wrong train. Twice. I've been here 7 months how is that even possible?!
9. Did so much exercise that my legs are actually burning from yesterday. This is actually the best app ever.
10. If you're into typography check this out. It's my awesome friends work.
11. Got angry at someone for the first time. Like 'grab your balls and run far far away from me' angry- that never happens. Dammit. Never again.
12. Went to the MET museum to see that exhibition for the 4th time. Addicted.
13. Had a homesick moment. Cried like a baby (in private of course). I still maintain I have only had 3 public crying moments in my life. Ice queen.
Peace, Morgs

No comments:
Post a Comment